Blog Archive

B Magazine !


a B Boy

The other day whilst browsing away , I found out that the founder of XY magazine, Peter Ian Cummings is launching a new magazine 'B Magazine' and a companion magazine 'All American Guys' . If you want to find out more about the magazines , whizz over to B Magazine  . There's also a piece about the original Abercrombie and Fitch Quarterly magazine , where the  then editor in charge , Savas Abadsidis looks back over his 8 years developing and editing the magazine, which of course featured the fantastic photography of Bruce Weber .






The return of Peter Ian Cummings to the magazine world made me think about how much  I loved XY magazine , the covers , the photography and articles , It seemed to me at the time a  totally fresh approach to talking about what it was to be young and gay . I wish B Magazine well when it debuts next month .

XY Returns

But wait there's more, as XY Magazine itself is being relaunched also this year , Eric Bogs who became editor after Peter on the original magazine , is relaunching the magazine later this year .

On the magazines web site you can find out more about the relaunch and use XY cover generator App. You can generate your own cover stars and the upload them to face book . How I wish that app was around when I made my own cover to honour XY. Oddly my Taylor cover seems to have taken up a life off its own popping up all over the place where XY is mentioned . Anyway welcome back XY we've missed you .






I Want it That Way 




Team Jacob 4 Ever !