Blog Archive

Dreamboats Goes Pop ! Its AllStar !

Zach's front and centre ! scream !

From Hollywood Records the label that brought you such pop giants as 'Jesse Mac' and 'The Jonas Brothers' comes 'AllStar' fronted by the gorgeous Zack Porter . I'll give Allstar a Dreamboats 9 in the shirtless category for a band launch that cuts straight to the chase and a 9 for Zach's lovely Pop swishy Tresses . I'm not really sold on their music Metro Station mixed with the Jonas Brothers, but they could grow on me after all I downloaded a Miley single last week and it wasn't an accident . ( I know I have no shame ) I think that any band who holds Jason Dooley's hand while serenading him on Captain Cody's cruise could be a lot of fun .

But every lead singer has to start somewhere and in Zach's case it was on the beach ...




Zach's a sonnet singing surfer

Zach and the Boiz Chill

Flash Foward and ...Scream ! Zachs a Pop Star !


Zach's a Pop Star in a Car Scream !


On Stage a Six Flags ! Scream !


Allstar are Tom - Keyboards , Nathan - Guitar , Cameron - Bass, Michael- Drums
and Zach - Vocals !


Bat her Up ! Its Zach !


Cameron and Zach - Pre show Warm up !


Cameron - The Morning after the night Before .


Cameron and Zack - Bedtime Buns reading