Blog Archive

And they called it puppy love , Just because we are in our teens

Work that Camera !

Watching Joe sing a lovely rendition of the Robbie Williams/Pet Shop Boys classic 'No Regrets', I instantly switched my allegiance from blondie Lloyd who made a inspired attempt at Cry Me River by Justin Timberland . ( Actually it would have been quite funny if Lloyd had covered the classic torch song and then dedicated to his ex bro Ethan , but hey ). As I watched Joe swish across the stage and work that camera , I thought had his mentor the angelic Princess Cheryl aka the 'Angel of the North' given him extra coaching ?, could Joe audition for Glee and be the first true love of Kurt's life or maybe overdub for Finn? .But my final thought was where had I seen that sort of stage presence before? .

Of course those Blinding Teeth , that jawline , 'your a little bit country and I'm a bit rock 'n' roll' saddle those 'crazy horses' it was of course Donny Osmond .



'Your Great Joe , x Donny'