Blog Archive

Bobby Got Big !

Bobby - Pectastic !

So there I was as usual browsing Famous Males , I noticed some nice chap had posted some Bobby Edner pictures . I must confess to not thinking about Bobby for well for ages , and when some kind poster posted a link to that wondrous gallery that is 'Teen Idols 4 You' and a picture of Bobby shirtless popped up my first thought was 'Wow Bobby Got Big !' . Bobby's in a band now called 'Varsity Fan Club' . Alas I couldn't quite bring myself to listen to their music , which I admit is not very sporting of me as I can listen to a touch of Mitchel Musso - surely 'The American - Rock Cherub' in a parallel universe . In a reality I know that like millions of teenage girls I'm hoping that for one day it will be a sag to far for Mitchel and this event will be You Tubed for prosperity . Back to Bobby though and lets enjoy some more of that buff bod !



Bobby - Biceps !


Bobby showcases his admiration for the Dynamic Duo