Blog Archive

Could G.O.B Play 'Ka-zar - Lord of the Hidden Jungle ?'



If like me you are still in a state of super heroine costume shock after seeing the unveiling of Adrianne Palicki's  'Wonder Woman' costume , then why not picture our own God of Beauty , Austin as Za-zar - Lord of the Hidden Jungle ! . I had never heard of 'Ka- Zar'  until today but thanks to the ever wonderful Shirtless Superhero's Blog and Arion who has a cool blog worth checking out , I now have .

Who could not want to see Austin as 'Ka Zar' running through a park forest in Vancouver glad only in a loin cloth , wrestling Tigers or giant rubber Alligators ala the great Johnny Weissmuller . Gasp , as Austin biceps flex's and his power pectorals glisten as he bring order to the hidden jungle .

Now surely for Austin this would be a more artistically fulfilling  role than featuring in 'Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure' , not that I've actually got anything against Sharpay . Her and her brother Ryan were amongst the many things I liked about the epic High School Musical trilogy .

I feel a screen test is needed for Austin as 'Ka-zar' , but who to film it ?