Blog Archive

Matt the Model !



Model Matt 

I have to say Matt the Model caught my eye the other day , Matt's a new signing for Select Models and was scouted in the following fashion . ''I was working at the Abercrombie and Fitch store and I was walking home thinking about buying the One Direction Book ' Forever Young '  when a guy stopped me for a chat '' . Oh all right I made up the bit about the One Direction Book . But I do like the fact the Matt was so unflustered about a guy coming up and asking him if he thought about doing a spot of modelling . But who knows it could be a regular occurrence for Matt and his rather spiffy ' short back and sides ' hair style .


Matt also spills in his  profile that his best feature are his pert 'lips' and that he loves to dream about sport ( oddly so do I mainly water polo or wrestling ) . Finally Model Matt reveals his favorite grooming product ( holy padded shoulders retro Dallas and Dynasty with a dash  of The Colby's thrown in vibe ) its none other than 'V05 Ultimate Hair Spray' .




Matt the Models loves V05 Ultimate Hair Spray


Matt the Model - Dreams about Sport


Matt the Model - Loves the Sea .