Blog Archive

Aaron Adonis , Just how Big is He ?


The Adonis Packed Full of Potential !

The other day while browsing Adonis HQ I came across this interview ,come profile on the Adonis for Interview magazine ...

'' Johnson is physically small and admirably self-deprecating.''

Funny because I'd always imagined the Adonis maybe around six foot , taller than I guess he is . Well he will always be tall for me , of course I remember the outcry that the 'Leader of the 8 Pack' ; Taylor was deemed not tall or had the right physique to undergo the physical transformation his character Jacob has undergoes in 'New Moon' and well just look at him now . Of course some dreamboats are indeed truly tall ,Giant Nick for one and this generations Superman , Super Tom himself and then there's the Supernaturals strapping spook buster himself Jared 'man muscle mountain' Padalecki.

One Giant of a Dreamboat

Jared - Well Worth getting possessed for !