Blog Archive

Another Absolutely Fabulous Model Shoot from Fantastic Mag !

I think the Fantastic Mag crew certainly have great taste and turn in some super work as this latest shoot shows . 'The Next Big thing' focus on the leading lights of the New York Model scene featuring photography by Jon Malinowski as Carter Jenkins was busy due to a previous booking .


Ryan@Major


Captain America ? I could see Ryan in the suit



Private Steve Rogers at your Service !

Also at your service its Chris@click






When Two Hearts Beat as One - its Jarret@click


Dan@Red

''My telepathic powers tell me I'm going to go mano a mano with a trio of pretty boys ''

ooh lets hope Dans and his lovely lips are right !


Holy Model Take Down !

Featuring Michael , Allen and Andrew @Red
''You all wanna piece of Me ?, Bring it on ! ''

Well I don't know how that sort of attitude goes down on the catwalk Dan , but you've got spunk for taking those boys on . Lets look at our next model , the gorgeous niclas @vny.




What a peace full pose by Niclas ...


Dreamy and Dangerous - ''You boys wanna see what a real fighter looks like ?''

And I thought models were such a band of peace loving dudes how wrong am I ? wait whats that I see ? a lovely pose worthy of a cover for an E.M. Foster novel . Thank the maker for Rob @vny


Heading to a Rock Festival near you this Summer !


Holy Hair Hoppers ! Its Allen fresh from the model take down , thanks heavens those luxurious locks are okay .