Blog Archive

David Henrie gets ready to show You his Weapon !

Thats Some Special Power !

Thrilling movie news ! David Henrie is going to get his Weapon out in 'The Weapon' . The announcement on Superherohype has generated an unrepresented response from fanboys and fan girls everywhere . Actually mainly fanboys so far .....




David - ' a decent build with lean visible muscle '

Poster Donny Darko commented ...

''Could be because the kid's actually pretty good. I am not ashamed to admit I watch Disney Channel, and David Henrie is not a bad actor at all. Also, he's good looking enough to appeal to young girls and actually has a decent build on him (lean but visible muscle, so he can probably pack on some more pounds if the role requires).''

''YES!!!!! he is sooooooo FINE!! '' posted scooperman

Is poster Donny Darko really Jake gyllenhaal ? I wonder it could be Jake likes to keep himself in shape as the recent Prince of Persia photographs showed . I've never seen 'The Wizards of Waverly Place', but I'm pretty sure I'd have watched 'The Wizards' movie if the Disney producers had got David in that speedo he tweetered about . Anyway back to The Weapon which " follows martial arts enthusiast and inventor Tommy Zhou, who has developed a ground-breaking portable innovation that an evil order will stop at nothing to steal. ''


David - Enpowering !

Buff Davie himself commented,"The Weapon' is so awesome, and my Disney audience will enjoy the empowerment and action-filled journey my character experiences," Henrie said. "I'm a huge fan and student of MMA (mixed martial arts). I've already stared training and sparing with my friend Carter Jenkings under the guidance of our Sensei Taylor . Wonderful .