Blog Archive

''I have a Pool near here , its really Warm and I'd love to get you in it !''

Yes asking the question ( a question that very few older men could ask a teen idol and not mean anything by it ) if Taylor fancied a dip in the great Masters pool was of course Bruce Weber , and of course since then millions and millions of fans have been wondering did Bruce get a bit tongue tied in the presence of this generations Montgomery Clift ? unlikely given that Bruce has of course shot so many famous folk . Personally I think Bruce meant to say ....

'' I have a pool near here and I'd love to shoot you in your speedos in it '' But as we know Teen Vogue clearly slapped Bruce with ''a shirts on stipulation order '' so we are left with Taylor splashing around in a ''spiffy suit'' in said pool . Just think if there had been no such stipulation why we could have seen a re imagined version of this classic picture



Mad about The Boy