Blog Archive

Come on Baby Light My Barn on Fire !

Come on Baby Light My Barn on Fire !

I have to admit , Soap fan that I am , I'm pretty intrigued by Emmerdale's up and coming storyline involving hoody with a heart Aaron ( Danny Miller )and farmers boys Adam ( Adam Thomas) . I do love a good spoiler and well even more a good storyline . Aaron who has scared various farm animals in his reign of teen angst since his arrival is to have a tryst with farm boy Adam . The story begins next month with a thwarted kiss which takes place when Aaron almost crashes his car and caught up in the moment he moves in to kiss Adam.

Actually that's the last thing I'd do , but if the lovely Adam was sitting next to me , I could get caught up in the euphoria and make a move . Back to the story and since arriving in the dales earlier this year Adam has shown little interest in the ladies of Emmerdale instead when not helping Dad out on the farm Adam has made a friendship with hoody Arron and tends to hang around the garage where Aaron works . Aaron has had a few girlfriends and currently has eyes for Adams Art student sister Holly .I'm wondering if its Adam who knows he's gay ,but for Aaron its something he's thought about but not acted on , until now.