Blog Archive

Dreamboats Misfit of the Month !

Robert - popped Rupert's Cherry !


Fresh from popping Rupert Grint's cherry in 'Cherry Bomb' , its the awesomely talented Robert Sheehan who stars tonight in E4 new show 'Misfits' . Robert plays Nathan who along with a group of naughty teens on community service , get hit by lighting and develop super powers .Well all of them except Robert's character who he describes as 'a the pain in arse ' Nathan . Apparent Nathan's powers have yet to show themselves .


While I hope the storm scenes show Robert's Orange boiler suit being zapped by lighting and there fore leaving Robert buck naked !. I don't want to get my hopes up . So I may have to content my self with Robert in tight jeans giving us a flash of his potentially banging bod ! in a behind the scenes teaser on the shows web site .

Go Robert Go !


Wow !

Pucker Up Baby !



You go girl ! to hell with the storm , just rip that boiler suit off him !

I caught Robert earlier this year, in the stunning dark thriller 'Red Riding' where he played a prostitute , and gave a great performance . I'm really looking forward to seeing Robert in 'Cherry Bomb' and 'Misfits' . I think with his cascading dark locks ,dulcet Irish tones , he's going to a face to watch .



Nick Jonas ?