Blog Archive

Gorgeous Gregg hits Beach !

Gorgoues Gregg - Beached in New Zealand


Double G with co star Lana Turner

Gazing at the pictures of the 'King of DimpleS' (as named by Vera ) where Gorgeous Gregg plays Will Wagner star of the Avalon Heights football team , I was struck by two things . Double G is fully clothed on a beach and 2 are they really on location in New Zealand ? as that beach looks like looks like the one from Alien 3 .

Now to more important matters , if I was photographing Gorgeous Gregg on the beach and I wanted to ensure people tuned in to see ' Avalon Heights' later this year , I'd get Dreamboats 2ND fav photographer Keith Munyan and shoot Gorgeous Gregg in this sort of pose which features the stunning Arthur Sales .


Could Double G pull this pose off ?

Now lets enjoy a picture of 'Double G' taken recently where he was in promotion mode for Disney , and just look at that perfect English Rose of a complexion , in fact David Henrie Best Bro to Gorgeous Gregg was recently inspired to express his admiration of 'The King of Dimples' complextion when he updated his offical website with this moving set of purple prose for his English Rose of a bro .





To my English Rose

No matter where I roam
I will return to my English rose
For no bonds can ever tempt me from he
I've sailed the seven seas,
Flown the whole blue sky.
But I've returned with haste to where my
Love for my bro does lie.