Blog Archive

Torn Between Two Lovers , Its The Rock Cherub !

The Rock Cherub is Torn !

Yes as The Rock Cherubs band ' One Night Only ' release their new single ' Say You Don't want It ' I was thrilled to read that The Rock Cherub was in the studio recording a cover of Mary MacGregors classic ' Torn between Two Lovers ' now it doesn't take a girl with a dragon tattoo to decipher that this choice of song could be about about The Rock Cherub being torn between his affection for Harry Potter stars Emma and Rupert .



There are times when a man has to say what's on his mind
Even though he knows how much it's gonna hurt
Before I say another word let me tell you, I love you
Let me hold you close and say these words as gently as I can



There's been another man that I've needed and I've loved
But that doesn't mean I love you less
And he knows he can't possess me and he knows he never will
There's just this empty place inside of me that only he can fill




Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool
Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules
Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool
Lovin' you both is breakin' all the rules