Blog Archive

Ed's back and this time with no sword in sight !



A T shirt with Epaulets -  Tres Chic 


I've always got time for Ed , when I last saw him over at Vera's he was stripped to the waist in the epic 'Witchville' . Now Ed's back in the thriller  ' A Lonely Place to Die ' which also stars Mellisa George who I think is a rather good actress ( How I remember Mellisa  as Angel in Aussie soap 'Home and Away'  who bagged the then ' pin of the bay ' Dieter Brummer as fabulously  muscled Shane ) I last saw Mellisa in the excellent ' Triangle' , looking at Ed in his climbing gear I'm sure our Ed will be there for her and hopefully loose his shirt in the process . If you fancy a peep at the trailer then whizz over to DreadCentral and check out  our Ed in Action mode .



Our Ed and a Tree