Blog Archive

Nessun Dorma ! Its Our Joe !


Vincero !

I was so thrilled the other day when my favourite reality pop star Joe made it through to the final of 'Pop Star Opera Star '. A while ago when I heard that our Joe had been unfairly dropped by Lord Cowell , I feared  this would be the end for Joe . I consoled myself by if thinking the fabulous Same Difference can get dropped and come back then so could  our Joe .

I held my nerves as our Joe was papped with his mam outside his doorstep complete with an Asda shopping bag . For a while nothing , and then just like magic of Wonder Woman's lasso of truth , our Joe was back .


The Lasso of Truth !

While I'm not an opera fan ,  I do have one single by Andrea Bocelli ' Canto della Terra aka 'Sonnet For Stiles '. Back to our Joe , who  once again  smiled and sung his way  into the nations heart . Judge Rolando Villazón was so enraptured  by our Joe's voice that he pronounced Joe should enrol at the nearest opera salon in South Shields .

I'm  hoping that our Joe will bring out a surprise duet partner for the finale this Sunday , who better than
Celtic Thunder's  and The Glee Project's Damian Mcginty .




Damian Surprise Duet Partner ?