Blog Archive

A Rant

Do not come on my blog and tell me not to have a 'shit fit' when someone takes a scan of mine and posts it on tumblr without crediting. I buy these expensive books and scan the photos to share with whoever follows this blog, the least you could do is cite my blog as a source if you're going to be taking the pictures and posting them somewhere else. Is that not the nice and respectful thing to do? No, I didn't take these photos, but I usually credit the photographer or the blog where I get the pictures from, unless I don't know who the photographer is, or if the pictures are quite common and everyone has them. And if you supposedly have a better version of one of the pictures that I've scanned, as that anonymous person claimed, well damn, post your better version then, don't take mine without credit.