Adonis Aaron Speaks !

Arron looking lovely in a suit .

Yes Dreamboats favourite hero the lovely Aaron has been speaking to Britain's best loved newspaper The Daily Mail .....

''Aaron shot to prominence in 2008, starring as Robbie, the ‘sex god’, in Angus, Thongs And Perfect Snogging, but he’s been acting since the age of six when he appeared on the West End stage in An Inspector Calls. He has been a regular on British TV since.

This year is when he could become huge, taking the lead in Matthew Vaughn’s gritty superhero film, Kick-Ass.

‘I feel I’m in the firing line again,’ he says. ‘It was hard enough to live up to this idealised guy in Angus – I spent hours in make-up and the gym to make me look like a sex god and now there’s Kick-Ass. If I don’t portray the character as it’s written in the books, there will be a lot of upset comic fans.’

And is Aaron a comic book fan himself ?

 Yeah , mainly Batman but Robins cool too . I see a duality between him and Kick- Ass.

Next the teen acting wonder , described by kenneth Branagh as '' Lighting in a bottle of stella '' will also  be seen soon in The Greatest, in which he plays the son of Susan Sarandon and Pierce Brosnan, but it could be his next project – playing John Lennon in Sam Taylor-Wood’s Nowhere Boy – that causes the biggest stir.

‘I’ve got a lot of singing coaching, guitar lessons and dialect training coming up before filming starts next month,’ he says. ‘I’m glad I’ve got a bit of time to work on everything, get back to the gym ,but it’s still pretty daunting.

Does Aaron have a favourite Lennon song ?

Yeah , but its not the obvious one ''Imagine'' its ''Beautiful Boy '' I've been practising that looking in the mirror and singing it to myself .

On acting , fame and what he does to relax .

‘I get the biggest buzz just doing my thing. I’m really nervous going to premieres and doing interviews – I get the shakes and feel nauseous, it drives me crazy. Maybe if I brought someone along  for support I'd feel better .But if I’m filming, being a character and hiding behind a mask, then I’m fine.’'

Downtime for me its the gym and yeah I like to ride the pony , who doesn't ?

How Lovely , Im sure Arron would have have no shortage of potential 'walkers' to accompany him .Arron's press blitz continued when he talked to Total Film Magazine about Kick- Ass and its reality based setting ...

" It’s packed with really fucking cool shit. It’s any boy’s dream really, you know to suit up .

The whole idea with Kick-Ass is actually a reality, it’s not like Spider-Man, it’s anyone can do it, anyone can dress up and hit the gym . All the things that happen, the events that Kick-Ass goes through are very traumatic…"