All American by Bruce Weber .





I found these pictures on my mighty mac , and I thought I'd post them , sadly I don't have the book from where they came from , so some  nice person must have scanned them in and posted them . But using my extensive research skills , I found they came from a book or rather series of books called 'All American Short Stories '.

''All American explores the idea of families, and the varied ways in which writers and artists portray them. From William Gedney's intimate photographic portraits of a Kentucky family, to George Daniell's eroticized images of Hudson River beaches, to Jeremiah Goodman's dramatic paintings of stylized interiors of homes,. Bruce Weber contributes three substantial pictorial essays here on the Clemente Twins, brothers Nick & Steve, and Elizabeth Taylor . ''

I can see the lovely Steven Straight dozing away in the middle picture , but Nick  his brother with the kettle looks lovely too. Where does Bruce find all these great looking guys ?. Maybe his beloved dogs are specially trained as model spotters ?. 



New Bruce muse , model Simon Nessman.