Blog Archive

'I Can Make You Feel Good' ! Its Kavana !



Kavana rocked the pop charts in the nineties with a number of hits from 'Crazy Chance ' through to 'Funky Love'. As I recall Take That's then manger Nigel Martin Smith came across ' Kav' when he was working as a tea boy in the Manchester recording studios . Nigel took Kav under his wing and marketed him accordingly .Listening to Kavana now ( I was thrilled he was on itunes! under Gay Bar Classics) I thought ooh hes got such a lovely soulful voice and reminded me a tad of Frankmusik . I think though at the time I was a bit preoccupied with Kavana's looks to er fully appreciate his voice . I also enjoyed his photo shoots from Attitude magazine and their on going interviews with Kav to see if he would ever spill to some 'man on man' action .Kav still plays live and pops up in musicals and the occasional TV show .



What a Tease !

Kav and Sufrboard - Tease Rating 70%

Kav in not Shirtless in a Photo shock !

Kav - Buissness as Usaual


Boxer Boi

Kav - By appointent to the Queen


Kav works out - Tease rating 99%



Cropped or with his Banging Bangs Kav ruled the Charts