Blog Archive

Special Hair Envoy to the Universe Announced by Aveda !

Matty P is Aveda's 'Special Hair Envoy to the Universe'

Yes Matty P and his silken tresses have done it again , this time catching the eye of world renowned beauty company Aveda who have announced Matty as their 'Special Hair Envoy to the Universe '. Matty was thrilled at the news . Aveda said '' Matt and his amazing hair bring joy to millions of fans from all ages and gender demographics , we are proud to have Matt representing our products through his hair ''.

Matty in true summer teen idol style twittered his response ''Last time I won award an award it was the 'Dreamboats Titanic Tresses Award' , a lot of my homies said the award was cursed . I mean yeah My career was on an awesome high , the Zac man had passed on the torch, then came the news that those dudes in Disney had said it was make over time for the high school series and I lost out'' .

''Then my role was in recast in "In the Motherhood" ,but 'Pinky's' like a bro and we hot tub so its all good ! but no , never once did i think that Dreamboat Award was like cursed .Now I'm like the special hair envoy to the universe , sweet !.''


Peace to the Universe - The hand of Matty P Special Envoy