Blog Archive

Logan's Total Eclipse !

Method Man !
Is Logan getting ready to explore every aspect Charlie's character ?
Will close friend Dean be there for him to assist with the exploration ?


I fear my hopes of seeing Logan swinging through the skyscrapers in his Spidey Suit , shooting his web fluid could be fading . As Logan after riding his mighty horse in 'The 3 Musketeers' , is in 'talks' ( why can't the trades say ' on the casting couch ' ? ) to star in 'Perks of a Wallflower' based on the book by Stephen Chbosky , who will also be directing .

I have to say I've never heard of the book , but on hearing that The book details the painful times of adolescence, including drug use and sexuality, I wondered could this be Logan's 'Total Eclipse' or maybe his 'Basketball Diaries' ?. All though I have to say the sight of Leo kissing David Thewlis , can cause me to avert my eyes from the screen still to this very day .

S.O.S ! Don't Do It Leo !

Thank the maker it was never shot in 3D. Oddly the scene in 'Basketball Diaries' where Leo plays basket ball in the rain with Marky Mark has the opposite effect and its particulary worth watching in slow motion .


Lucky Ball !

Back to Logan and for various reasons I do hope that this scene I came across gets filmed , where Charlie ( Logan ) huggs Patrick (Carter Jenkins or Gorgeous Gregg ) . Patrick btw , is having a secret relationship with Brad ( Logan Huffman , Austin Butler or Alex Pettyfer ) the quarterback of their football team.


As they hug Charlie ( Logan ) writes ...'' When I was just about to let go, he ( Dean ) held me a little tighter. And he moved his face to mine. And he kissed me. A real kiss. Then he pulled away real slow…So, he said ‘thanks’ and hugged me again. And moved in to kiss again. And I just let him. I don’t know why…We didn’t do anything other than kiss…”

Thrilling , I do hope the talks are productive and Logan signs on to play Charlie.