Blog Archive

The Search for Spidey Continues ....Its Our Frank !

Its Our Frank! - My Spidey Sense is Tingling !

To Heat Vision via Just Jared who believe they have the top five candidates for the Web Slinger and they are in no particular order ; Jamie Bell , Alden Ehrenreich, Josh Hutcherson, Andrew Garfield and last but by no means least Our Frank . Of course conspicuous by his absence is Spidey Logan who was in 'talks' but broke Marc Webb's casting couch and heart when the young actor admitted that he had more on screen chemistry in 'Hoot' with Cody Linley than with Emma Roberts who may yet be cast as Gwen Stacey .

I have to say that I have no idea who Our Frank was until today , when I found out he played a Lord in 'Harry Potter' ( I have an aversion to all things Potter , but overcame it recently thanks to Rupert Grint and his Cherrybomb) .

Andrew Garflied is a very interesting choice and he can certainly act , he's also the oldest of the candidates , so you would be going back to a more Tobey Spidey , which given that the story places Spidey back in high School could be a hard one to pull off . I haven't caught Alden in anything yet , Jamie Bell , well we know he'd look fab in the Spidey suit . Josh Hutchinson , mmm I can't really see it , but I do think he would be a rather good Flash Thompson if Lucas Till wasn't around . Lets end this post with a few more pictures of my new favorite Lord , our Frank .



Kurt from Glee ? No Its Our Frank !



A moment of refection for the Lord




The Lord audtions for the Pop Cherubs band
by playing an awesome version of the classic
Rita Coolidge classic , 'I'd Rather Leave While I'm in love '
Dedicated to Alan Rickman