Blog Archive

Morning wood !

Jumping For Joy !

I never knew that until today Douglas Smith brother of swoon some Gregory , has a band called his ' his orchestra ' in which troubadour Douglas sings in 'attached' of 'loosing it to another man' . Coyly dreamy Douglas never reveals what he actually lost to another man , his heart? , his ipod ? . The music is really rather nice , I do like the keyboards , a bit of 'Death cab for Cutie' before they went a touch too dirgey for me .

You may like to know that Gregory himself takes photographs of the band including the one of Douglas jumping above . Even more thrilling is that Gregory attends the bands pop concerts , I can see it now , the lights , the crowd , the heat as Greg whips off his top * scream! * and jumps on stage ... or maybe not .

If you fancy a listen of 'Attached' then you can download it here . Its a remix by Jimmy Tamborello which would kind of explain the 'Death cab for Cutie sound' I was hearing .


Swoon