Blog Archive

Eddie is Thor God of Thunder !

Eddie as Thor !

Eddie, if you were a tree,
I would carve my name into your side ,
Because tree's don't cry

Surfer Eddie

Lets go surfing now
Everyone's learning how
C'mon go on a surfing safari with me

Model Eddie


Oh Eddie where for art thou ?, having survived 'Eragon' , which was ,well not that great but not all that bad . ( Of course getting Eddie shirtless most of the film would have helped as would a few shirtless scenes with Lil Nick himself - Christopher Egan ) Eddie did a spot of modeling ,swooned as a shirtless surfer for 'Echo Bay' . Brandished his mighty sword for 'Witchville' and now he's playing ' Ed' (no really ) in ' A Lonely Place to Die ' with Melissa George who I last saw in the rather good thriller 'Triangle' . Lets keep our fingers crossed for a good film this time around , I think Eddie deserves one .

Mountaineer Eddie

Eddie is 'Ed' in 'A Lonely Place to Die '