Blog Archive

'Walk with me', Prince Dastan (Jake Gyllenhaal) Prince of Persia ending

Jake Gyllenhaal with Jerry Bruckheimer and Gemma Arterton at 'Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time' - Moscow Photocall on 11th May 2010


Prince of Persia las Arenas del Tiempo la pelicula parte 11/11

Prince of Persia The Sands of Time last part (featuring Jake Gyllenhaal, Gemma Arterton and Ben Kingsley) in Spanish.


Below, the dialogues in English language:

"Princess of Alamut. I was misled to attack your city. Forgive me, Your Highness. Let me try to make amends? It would be to our mutual advantage, that our nations be united\by a bond stronger than friendship. Marriage. Your marriage to one who is both\conqueror and savior of your city. Dastan. Royal blood or not,\he's every bit a son to our father. Every bit a brother to Garsiv and me. The true prince of Persia. Get up there,\before I take your place. Hello, princess. It's a customary to accompany\a proposal with gifts but, uh... I was surprised and unless I'm unprepared. I've nothing for you, save... that which is already yours. Walk with me, Prince Dastan. How can I trust the man who\breached the walls of my city? But I'm starting to think that I'm no longer\the same man who breached those walls. That's a short time for\the man to change so much. Perhaps. It sounds as\if you've discovered something here. - What might that be?\- The new spiritual awareness. - A destiny.\- Yes, exactly. I believe we make\our own destiny, princess. You have an unfortunate lack of curiosity. - With no doubt, one of my many flaws.\- Please don't mock me, prince. I hardly think we know each other\well enough for that, princess. But I look forward,\to the day that we do. A thread which flows through time,\combines life... From time out of mind, a call is heard,\which echoes in eternity".