Blog Archive

My Spidey Sense is All a Tingle! Its Rocking Reeve !

Rocking Reeve !

Yes its on its way , the Broadway spectacle we've all been waiting for , as the opening night for 'Spider-Man - Turn Off the Dark Darling !' is only months away . On Good Morning America Reeve and his fantastic fringe dreamily breathed into his microphone and said he had 4 awesome costume fittings so far and as a wee lad , Reeve used to strike superhero poses . The musical's villains costumes were revealed , so meet the Green Goblin and the terrifying Swiss Miss ! . The Swiss Miss is named after Bono's favorite maid at the mega stars house on Lake Geneva .



Gobby !


Next time on Glee ! Meet Swiss Miss !

Meanwhile on tour Rocking Reeve said he understood actor Logan Lerman's inner angst , when he sadly lost the role of a lifetime to Andrew Garfield .






The first, the last, my everything
And the answer to all my dreams
You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star
My kind of wonderful, that's what you are
I know there's only, only one like you
There's no way they could have made two
You're all I'm living for
Your love I'll keep for evermore
You're the first Logan , your the last, my everything



The Spidey costume fittings had clearly taken Rocking Reeve to a very special place indeed!


Wow !