Blog Archive

Giant Action Alex for Pin Up for Vera .





This picture of Action Alex is from Drama magazine , a magazine made for the iphone how cool is that ! I also found out you can zoom in and out of Alex , well his photo spread . You know I never knew that Action Alex had a brief spell at a young offenders centre , I wonder if that's why he hit it off with the lovely and true gentleman that is Stephen Fry . It was of course it was while working on 'Tom Browns School Days' they first starred together and Alex debuted his dazzlingly buns , the buns had such an effect on me I nearly chocked on my carrot cake .


Sadly Since Tom Alex has kept a policy of remaining fully clothed on film . You would think in 'Storm breaker' he would have needed to have his T shirt torn off or taken a shower to cool down from saving the world . The teasing reached a climax in 'Wild Child' for which Alex received the Dreamboats 'Tease of the year of Award' . Yes Alex did appear briefly in his boardies at the end ...but alas it was all to brief . Lets hope that in forthcoming Tormented the Lovely Action Alex finally looses all his clothes.Oh the torment !.