Blog Archive

Protect Me from What I want !


No , this isn't what I asked my lawyer to do in case my plan kidnapping Giant Nick from outside of the stage door of the Trafalgar Square theatre came to fruition . In fact its the title of a short film directed by the very talented Dominic Leclerc whose both a Director and Choreographer. Dominic works a lot in the theater and crosses over to television , where he directs episodes of Coronation Street and Emmerdale farm . 'Protect Me From What I Want' is doing the festival circuit at the moment and is showing at the 23rd Lesbian and Gay Film Festival over on the South Bank in London Town .


Whose on top ?

'' Well the directors going to doing aerial sequence of this part to explore the spatial relationships between our bodies , so maybe we could take turns ?''

Dominic's film caught my eye as it stars 'Famous Males' regular Elliott Tittensor who like Adonis Aaron loves to party and get photographed shirtless whenever possible which is fine by me . Elliott plays the part of Daz who looking for love,when Daz goes cruising one night he meets Saleem played by Naveed Choudhry. Back at Daz's bedsit '' Saleem embarks on a dangerous, thrilling sexual adventure''. I have to wonder that given Dominic's experience on Emmerdale where Elliott's twin brother Luke plays a teenage farmer called 'Daz' ,that naming your lead gay character 'Daz' , who in turn is played by their twin , is quite funny indeed .Then again there could be a lot of gay Daz's up north .


Here's a few words from Dominic for what he wanted to achieve before he started filming ''I want to shoot the erotic, sexual scenes with hand-held camera, and feature lots of CU shots..'' I intend to use a birds-eye, aerial sequence of shots for the bedroom scenes to explore the spatial relationships between bodies'' Sounds lovely to me , I'm pretty sure that if 'Protect Me from What I Want' is made available to download it would probably be very successful indeed , for of course all the right reasons .