Blog Archive

In Search Of Logan ...


That's Logan with the base ball bat , the black one .

So there I was browsing at some online back issues of Out Magazine , and I came across the photo above .It was done for a piece entitled ' The Pick Up Game' , The model in the gray trackies really caught my eye . Although he wasn't featured predominately in the shoot that went for print ,happily he was featured in some test shots and behind the scenes pictures . I eventually found out 'he' was called Logan Murphy a former Newport Junior Lifeguard and who now models for Ford . I must say he looks completely different all dressed up in Gucci , down at the bottom picture . I think I prefer him shirtless and in his grey trackies , Logan still models for Ford and his online spot in the men's section he looks very new romantic , which could mean its not tracksuit Logan after all , oh dear .

Life guard turned Model - Logan

Big bat for Logan

Logan look behind you ! its Edilson Nascimento!

Logan strike a pose , while Edilson looks on .

Well according to the credits that is Logan in the scarlet outfit , next to Pete Burns
who was the guest model for the shoot .