Blog Archive

Coming up on the Tv Box ...



What to watch , well apart from Aaron Stone , I think I'll give Fox networks 'Glee' a go , watching the trailer  as idealistic teacher Will sets out to put the Glee club back where it belongs on the top of the school clubs ,  I thought holy show tunes!  . Teacher Will  does have a few challenges to overcome after auditioning new members for the club . Wondering in on school jock Finn singing in the showers ... '' Another man is beating my time another man is loving mine '' ( As you do if your an idealistic young teacher ) he enlists the singing jocks vocal skills and add the head of gyms declaration  yelling through her bullhorn '' You think you've got problems '' while supervising cheer leading practice   ,'' I'm living with hepatitis'' . I think you have quite a show .

Gooooo! Gleeeeeeeeee!

Of course being a show with more than a strong musical bent , you just have to have a gay student , step forward Kurt   who joins televisions growing band of musical , movie and arts loving teens Justin from Ugly Betty and Max from the United States of Tara . With a budget of 3 million an episode ,Fox are hoping for great things from Glee and I think it could just have that Ugly Betty factor in that good or bad episodes  I'll watch it any just for my favorite characters ; hello Wilhelmina ! 


Possessed with an  innate fashion sense,  its Kurt !


Yes We Can ! Its Idealistic Young Teacher Will 

You've been Singing In the Showers !

''Another Man's beating my Time ''

Save The Cheerleader Save The World !




Artie - He's Got Wheels and he's going to use Them !



Will Kurt pucker up with straight jock Puck ?


Watch out for her Bull horn !

You go Girls !

Then in June , Weeds returns for season 5 , I still miss the show not being set in its old setting , but the characters are so good and of course when you have got Hunter Parrish giving viewers their own ' Spring Awakening ' every episode what's not to like .