Blog Archive

New Wave's Valentin Ducommun

The Meaning of Love - Romain and Eric

Another one of my favourite films is Les Roseaux Sauvages / Wild Reeds , I hadn't realised though that the one of the stars Gaël Morel has gone to become a writer and director of a number films . 'New Wave' caught my eye , when I was finding out what the talented Gaël had been up too .New Wave has an intriguing story and a trio of lovely stars in Valentin Ducommun,Victor Chambon and Betty blue herself Béatrice Dalle. Hopefully the movie is out on DVD soon so I look forward to watching this one and seeing more of Valentin


Eric Just cant Get enough of Romain


'Looking good , new you would , All the time I understood '

Le Premier

When not acting Valentin is in a band ' Music is Not Fun ' sadly for me they don't sound like 'Phoenix' , but they did support 'The Charlatans' who have a dreamboat of a singer in Tim Burgess .











Artisans


Sweet Fans


Is Valantin the French Matty P ?


Valantin strikes a Pose