Blog Archive

Your the One that I want !

Could Deva play Justin's new BF ?

Now why wasn't Deva cast in any of Gus Van Sant's films ?


The other day I was browsing the super HAWT blog and they had posted some stunning pictures of a model called Deva Moore . I thought instantly wouldn't Deva make a great boyfriend for 'Ugly Betty's' Justin in case the 'Heartbreak Kid' Randy hightails out of Justin's life again .





Is Deva the Rock Cherubs American Cousin ?


Deva is Dreamboats Official New Muse for this side of December

Boxers or Briefs ? who cares so long as Deva's wearing them



Like a Young Elvis or ...


Or Maybe Reiley McClendon


I thought while I was going to post some more of Deva , why stop there ?. So here are a few more models from the books of Mode Models .


Joshua Stanley






Zack Yannello



Chris Burnett