Blog Archive

The God of Beauty and Sharpay on location .

Just where is Sharpay's pooch looking ?

I have to say Sharpay and her brother were really one of the few things I really liked about 'High School Musical' . Given the popularity of her character , Sharpay's been given her own film ' High Stakes ' I do hope Lucas Gabriel puts in a cameo . But behold , also on location , its the God Of Beauty himself in character as a film student whose name I can't recall . Lets call him Dusty , also in the cast is Alec Mapa From 'Ugly Betty' , Alec played the wonderful Suzuki St. Pierre , oh the memories .

Just as interesting is over at ' Fuck yeah Austin Bulter! ' that the God of Beauty was spotted buying a book 'And the Hippos Were Boiled in Their Tanks ' by Jack Kerouac and William S. Burroughs. I can't say I have read this one , so I look foward to Austin's book review on this one .