Blog Archive

Golden Balls ! World Cup Special !


Sergio Speaks ....

'Amaría jugar en la taza de mundo y demostrar al mundo mis bolas de oro'
which according to babel fish means ...
'I would love to play in the world cup and show the world my golden balls '



The last time I posted about Sergio Skywalker , he was up for grabs by a number of clubs and well with Sergio stunning looks and skills , even a non footie fan like me could see why , well more for that jaw line , that floppy fringe , those graceful yet powerful muscular thighs , I could go on . Any way Real Madrid won the bidding war and Sergio the romantic player that he is has said...

"It was beautiful to sign for Real Madrid because it means I will play with footballers that make a difference and who people like to watch. I feel better when the ball is at my feet and I believe I'm a spontaneous player."


Sergio - Pretty Pink !


Now If I was a referee I'd give Sergio as many penalty Kicks as he wanted !


The Sweat of Sergio


Sergio truly is Bliss on the Pitch !