Blog Archive

Jake Gyllenhaal staring at a girl's behind during Lakers game


Jake Gyllenhaal had great seats at last nights Lakers vs. Celtics game -- but by the way he stretched his neck to check out this taut tush ... it seems dude was more interested by the action in the stands. Source: www.tmz.com

Isn't a bit boring being always fixated on the basketball course during the game? I emphatize with Jake and his sight deviation towards round surfaces, which reminded me of these lyrics from a hysteric Lou Reed's song:

"You said that you were very vexed
You told me to forget about sex
You said you liked me for my mind
Well, I really love your behind

Oh, get up and boogie, oh baby, get up and dance
Oh, get, get, get, get up and boogie, baby, oh, get up and dance
Shake your booty, mama, oh, get up and dance"
-So Alone" lyrics by Lou Reed