Blog Archive

Oh Matty P ...

Matty P - He Loves Dogs !


As much as I like Matty P and I do , I couldn't quite bring myself to see 'Furry Vengeance' , well it was a cross between seeing Giant Nick but naked in 'A Single Man' and admiring Colin Firth's acting and Tom Fords direction . Did I make the wrong choice though when I heard that Matty P in the closing credits of 'Furry Vengeance' does a spoof of the Tom Cruise tighty whitey routine in Risky Business . We shall see when its up for rental , The DVD that is not Matty P , perish the thought .




Up for rent - Did Matty dance in tighty whiteys ?




Of course the release of 'Furry Vengeance' gave Matty P a chance to talk about the Life of Matty...

From Just 17

J-14: Eclipse is coming out soon -- are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?

Matt: Oh. I'm going to go with Team Jacob just because I know Taylor. I've known Taylor for a while and I don't know Robert personally. It's a personal thing.

Does anyone ever call you by your HSM nickname: "Rocket Man?

Matt: It's funny you ask that — it's kind of become like a nickname. [When] my best friend Sterling calls me "The Pocket Rocket Man," , I'm like Wow !

Puppy Love !

Matty loves to go down to the animal sanctuary's once a week just to play with the animals and hang out .

You Rock !

'I have jam sessions with Sterling' , Matty plays the Drums !



Matty loves to Jam with Sterling