Blog Archive

Charlize kissed Jake Gyllenhaal, then a monkey, it's my birthday!

Jake Gyllenhaal and Charlize Theron at British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA's) on February 19, 2006 in London
Charlize Theron isn’t short of male admirers but it seems that this one might actually have a shot with the Hollywood actress, who managed to steal a kiss from the South African beauty.The 35-year-old met the award-winning conservationist at the Jane Goodall Institute’s Tchimpounga sanctuary, where Dr Goodall, 76, and her staff rehabilitate orphaned chimpanzees rescued from illegal commercial hunting". Source: www.dailymail.co.uk

By the way, today is my Birthday, I want to let you know all of you, my favorite readers that you are one of my best gifts in this day, lots of hugs for those who are behind the computers! A piece of cake for everybody, darlings!