Blog Archive

Tiny Tight Gold Shorts Update !


Lord Have Mercy !


E online asked Chord about those 'Tiny Gold shorts' “We meet up in the choir room and Sam’s not really familiar with Rocky Horror, and doesn’t know that as Rocky I’m going to be wearing the gold shorts,” he teases. “They were really tight. It was an interesting experience, and I wanted to do the whole thing. They said I could do a tank top, but I said no. My shirt’s off in every episode anyway, why not?”

What we learnt from that Interview:

Chord shares the same agent as the Montgomery Clift of his generation Taylor ' Back to December' Launter .

“I talked to my agent and said that basically I’m the Taylor Lautner of TV. We both have our shirts off a lot. ( how about a pose down ! ) And we have the same agent so we goof around about it. I’m waiting to open a script and see my shirt on.”

The most baffling Mystery of the Fall ( since Taylor Swift snapped Gorgeous Gregg leaving that restaurant with David Henrie and sold the picture to Just Jared Jr )is of course ' Which way is Sam going to swing ?'

”I don’t think they’d make Sam bisexual,”( really Chord ? ) Chord tells us of the ongoing confusion over his character’s sexuality. “His big secret really was just that he dyes his hair.” ( well I beg to differ , hey but at least Kurt got so see Sam in the shower , not that any flirting came from Sam's direction of course not )