Blog Archive

The G.O.B. Speaks !


'My favorite character in Modern Family after Cameron ? 
Oh that's easy it has to be Dylan , Haley's boyfriend .
I'm so happy that their back together '.

Yes looking as fragrant as a new opened Lilly , the G.OB. at the 'Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure' press junket was asked for his thoughts on a number of hot topics . Ranging from 'Should Kurt and Blaine  indeed do the tango?' as rumoured for Glee's Prom episode , ' Who should play Jimmy Olsen in the new Superman film?' and  why he's growing out those golden locks for the summer . Amazing .




'Have I been offered the part of Ka-Zar ? 
Lets just say I've been watching a lot of Bomba , The Jungle Boys movies '


'Who would win in an arm wrestling match between Lucas Till and Giant Nick ?
Too close to call , can I referee ? '