Twlight - New Moon ? No its the Camptastic The Covenant!



Not since the classic Lost Boys has there been so much sexy supernatural goings on . I think it helped that most of the cast were models . I loved Steven Strait and his spooky gang , of course like any supernatural spooks they swam for the swim team which gave us plenty of time to watch Steven strut past in his trunks .


Spook Swim Team High 


I noticed Taylor Kitsch in the new trailer for Wolverine sadly not wearing his tiny spook swim team trunks where he's playing fan boy fave Gambit . Steven has gone on to do a number films and of course was running around in a loincloth ( a bid for the new Tarzan perhaps ?) in 10,00 BC . Steven also smoldered away at the lovely Michael Angarano in Sky High.

Chace Crawford has of course gone on to Gossip Girl a show I've never really warmed too, but hey I missed the first season of Supernatural and now I'm addicted . I must say though Chace looked lovely in boardies in the truly dread full 'Long Lost Son' in which he played a young man who takes tourists out teaches them to dive .

Obviously I'm deeply upset about the rumours that teen superstar Taylor Launter may be being replaced in the follow up to Twiglight as his character  'ages'  to around 27 as I understand due to the affects of being a werewolf . As we know Taylor is the Montogomery Clift of his generation but could this be a method acting transformation too far for Taylor . Rumoured new Jacobs are Michael Capon and Steven Strait , I wonder who Taylor's choice would be ?


Is Swing Time Over for Taylor ?