Bruce Weber , The Original Dreamboat Photographer



I honestly cant remember when I saw my first Bruce Weber picture , I'm guessing maybe it was in the Face magazine perhaps . Bruce has photographed a number of Dreamboats over the years Brad Renfro , Matt Dillion , Matt Damon Marky Mark , River Phoenix and keanu Reeves . For me a bit like another chap whose work I really like and admire Morrissey . Weber's work has maybe stood still but every now and again he will photograph something or someone that I really Like . I'd Love to see him him work with Taylor Launter for instance or maybe Logan Lerman . From what I can gather Bruce is often very drawn to whom he chooses to work with , from landscape to film icons to his beloved Dogs . A great artist indeed .

Above and Below are from a great book 'O Rio De Janiero'. Alfred A. Knopf. New York.(1986)








Above and Below are from Bruce Weber Alfred A. Knopf. New York.(1988)