Rock Cherub ! Its George Craig !


''Oh man I forgot to put action Alex on the guest list ''

Yes Its the lovely tousled haired lead singer with ' One Night Only' and sometime modeling partner of Action Alex , musical mentor for Aaron Johnson , George Craig . I first caught George on his chopper in a T4  music programme . I don't really like their music but as George seems to have a compulsive desire to shed his shirt during his live gigs , its something I can live with .

possessed with a fantastic fringe !

''oooh aaaarrronn !


'Its getting hot in here' ( for a change )


''Burberry cardie begone !''

Shirtless for a change and in the zone George dedicates a song for the missing Action Alex 
a cover of the smiths classic 'Handsome Devil '




George is delighted ! word arrives that Aaron Johnson has arrived backstage !


George delivers a stunning sonnet about Aaron a cover of that Bonnie Tyler Classic ..
'I need a Hero' and his name is 'kick Buns'