I'm putting my arms around a Morrissey Video Star !

Perfect Bangs of Desire 

How I wish I was , among Sonnet singers Morrissey's many talents,  is his great eye for cover stars and video stars .But one of my favourites has to be the lovely Jason Rush with his blond bangs and toned physique . Morrissey must have spotted Jason from the start . Actually he did as Jason himself told Attitude magazine .Jason said Morrissey had loved him in 'The Two of Us' in which Jason starred as Mathew a gay teenager . (The Two of Us contained a lovely swimming pool scene that could give Dive!! a run its money , well maybe not ) 

Handsome Devil

Morrissey turned up on set to watch Jason go through his paces which involved Jason sitting on his bed in his cotton boxers and later mirror boxing, shirtless of course and the finally busting a move to the groove that is the 'Last Of the International Playboys' with  Jason merrily lip syncing  along while moving his hips ( who says you cant dance to Morrissey , actually the Pet Shop Boys did ) . Interspersed with all this eye catching Jason action is Morrissey and the remaining Smiths playing away . There are more shots of Jason running and posing around the East End for er artistic purposes .The last I heard of Jason was that he was a stockbroker I think . Holy Credit packed speedo crunch !

Beautiful Boxer