Blog Archive

Breaking out with a Buzz cut its Dylan 'OBrien



When I first saw a video of the cast at comic con for MTV's Teen Wolf , I thought now just where have I seen Dylan'OBrien who plays Tyler Teen Wolf's best bro 'Stiles' before ? And then like a prefect Tom Daley dive I remembered . Id seen Dylan in his sisters top on You Tube singing the Spice Girls 'Wannabe' .When not singing 'Wannabe' , I thought how comfortable Dylan was in front of the camera , and I was surprised to read that he had no acting experience and was planning a career behind the camera .

Dylan though ended up in front to the camera for the web based show ' Sweet High ' . Dylan played ' Clever Trevor ' who in Dylan's own words is a ' A flamboyant romantic ' sadly not in Modern family's Cameron sense of the word , but hey .






Oooh that Allison so brazenly close to Tyler Teen Wolf 
Why can't it be Stiles ?

Dylan then auditioned for Teen Wolf and as Tyler Teen Wolf himself said of the now historic meeting  'There were probably at least 10 kids there, and the ones that clicked and were talking were me, Crystal, Tyler (Hoechlin) and Dylan (O’Brien).

Asked about the scene  which wowed the powers that be for the Network test , Tyler said .' It was the scene where I lift up my shirt to show Dylan that I've been bitten on my Abs . We rehearsed it two ways , one where Dylan softly touches the bite , and the one we went with , where he's about to touch it but looks  in awe . Its like he doesn't want to give in to temptation or something '. Awesome .



Stiles ( Dylan ) fights Temptation


I was thrilled to read that MTV have given the go ahead for 12 episodes of Tyler Teen Wolf , so I hope we are going to see a lot of Dylan who just a touch of the Adam Brody's in him .