Blog Archive

Tyler's My Dreamboat of Day !


Tyler is The Dreamboat of the Day .

What a terrific photo of Tyler this is by Steven Taylor , check out the rock bangs ala Rocking Reeve Carney and that X Men t shirt ! . The Big Question is Tyler a Boxers or Briefs guy , I have no idea but his music is 'Guitar-driven rock with an undeniable soul'. Well I'm more a Doris Day fan myself , but I quite like ' My Heart's Not Really Breaking ' which apparently is about Reeve Carney . Wow. 







Tyler's Hawtter than a stack of Amps !


Rock On ! Shake those Locks !


Rock Challenge !

Could Rocking Reeve Carney jump so high ?
 Yes, if Reeve was wearing his Spidey Reeve all purpose jump harness !



Hair Hopper Alert !


Rock Challenge !

Could Rocking  Reeve Carney's  locks pull off Tyler's  back combed bouffant semi beehive Sensation ?
Yes , fetch me my hair dryer , Straightening  tongs , and as many American Crew styling products Rocking Reeve's locks can handle !




Tyler On Tour !