Blog Archive

He's 100% All Man ! Its Lucas Till !

All Man ! Lucas on Set

I'd totally forgotten that Lucas has made another movie and did his own stunts , as I was totally preoccupied with Lucas chopping off his fantastic fringe and declaring that he was all manned up to save the world from yet another Alien invasion in 'Battle LA' . So grab your snow boots and head over to the theatre , where you can see Lucas as 'shock' a bad guy in 'The Spy Next Door' . Lucas plays a Russian spy and I love how Lucas describes to Teen Hollywood how he prepared for the role , Like Taylor he's all about the Method .

''I played a lot of "Grand Theft Auto 4" right before I went in to do that, a bunch of Russians in that video game and I play a lot of video games. I showed up on set and asked Bryan Levant (director) if I was going to be using an accent and he goes 'Huh? You know what, sure, why not?' So I'm glad I had all that prep''.


Lucas - A Manned Up Method Man !

Despite being told by Jackie Chan's stunt team that he punched like a girl ( easy tigers this was before he manned up !) I thought Lucas looked well 'Matt Damon' as he went 'Mano et Mano' with Jackie in a clip I caught .


Manned Up ! - That Firm Jaw Line !

Teen Hollywood had the pleasure of talking to ' The Hot Lucas Till ' and Lucas it appears is in fact a Lover of Greek God Mythology , baffling I know and yet it all makes sense .


Is there a character in a book or in history that you would love to play some day. ?

I've always been interested in Greek and Norse mythology. I've always wanted to play Hermes the messenger of the Gods or Loki who is similar in Norse mythology, the God of mischief.



Message Man ! Lucas as Hermes !