Blog Archive

Lets take Taylor to Bed , Its Book at Bedtime !

Cover by Microsoft Clip Art


Our next Taylor biography is written by a serial biography writer Harlee Harte . Harlee has written so far 'I heart Taylor Swift' ,which explores Harlee's unexpected 'girl on girl crush' for ms Swift , 'I heart Robert Patterson' and 'I heart Zac Efron' is forthcoming this month. I particularly like the no expenses spared cover, its amazing what Microsoft clip art can do these days , in the right hands .

I'm not sure if Harlee writes about Taylor's Albert Einstein sized IQ as measured on the Vera scale . But she does know the name of Taylor's special someone, his dog , which oddly I don't .Now I hate to judge a book by its cover , but there's always an exception to any rule , I'm not sure if I'd take Harlee's book to bed with me .