Blog Archive

Loves Got a Hold On Me ...


Like millions of others I'll be going to see what could be the sleeper hit of February ' Valentines Day ' which stars the combustible dynamic duo of Taylor L as Prom Prince and yes ' The real Spidey of his generation' , Carter J . Had I realized the building controversy about the trailers I would have of course covered this much earlier . The controversy is that Bradly Cooper is playing a gay character and that his ' hey you gotta boifriend ' played by Eric Dane do not appear . I repeat do not appear in the trailers so far . Shocking !


When I watched the 2nd trailer though , I did think were my eyes playing tricks on me ? was my imagination running away with me again ? .Because it certainly did look like to me that Taylor who is preoccupied looking out to the band but at who ? Prom princess Taylor tries in vain to get her Princes attention but ends up giggling away (probably to Evil Emma) . A quick cut then to trombone player Carter beaming , who then appears to raise his instrument in salute to Prom Prince Taylor . But one more quick cut later its of course obvious that Carter was in fact beaming at Evil Emma , not Taylor . I couldn't of course help myself to put Carter and his trombone before two Taylor's pop up , rather than after in the Dreamboats version of the clip.

Talking of Evil Emma , once again she has had the last laugh . Only last summer she was determined to send exile Carter J to Vancouver , after her plan to split up our power couple of the summer backfired . Emma of course had previously exiled Action Alex to Vancouver so clearly she was going for two in a row . But in a bizarre twist of fate actually Emma exiled Austin 'Greek God' Bulter who is busy filming ' Life unexpected ' for the CW during his Vancouver exile .

The big question is not if Austin B will go shirtless when he debuts on the show , but will Evil Emma allow a L.A visting permit to Austin as she graciously did for Action Alex to enable him to continue as Muse for Greg Gorman . So will Emma issue Austin with a permit to enable him to loose his cloths and lounge in his pool , while the pop star photographer happily snaps away ?


Alex got Permit

Austin will he get one ?